Manzil Dua Read online , Manzils Benefits
Manzil Dua | Holy Quran Manzil Surah
Manzils IntroductionsManzil Dua a collection of Verses from the Quran. In my family this was known as ‘Manzils’. The elders of my family used to be very particular in using these verses in Dua and treatments. The children of our family were made to memorise the Manzils at a young age. In place of amulets (that are permissible according to shariah), the veres of Qurān and those duas that are in the ḥadīth are much more effective and beneficial. When treating people one should be mindful of this. Rasulullah صلى الله عليه وسلم did not leave out any need of this world or the hereafter except that he taught a du’ā by means of which to resolve that difficulty. Experience has shown that there are certain verses when read while in a specific need or difficulty, Allāh will alleviate that difficulty.
Manzil Surah in Which Para of Quran?
- Al-Fatihah (chapter 1) through An-Nisa’ (chapter 4) consisting of 4 chapters (Surah).
- Al-Ma’ida (chapter 5) through At-Tawba (chapter 9) consisting of 5 chapters.
- Yunus (chapter 10) through An-Nahl (chapter 16) consisting of 7 chapters.
- Al Isra’ (chapter 17) through Al-Furqan (chapter 25) consisting of 9 chapters.
- Ash-Shuara’ (chapter 26) through Ya-Seen (chapter 36) consisting of 11 chapters.
- As-Saaffat (chapter 37) through Al-Hujurat (chapter 49) consisting of 13 chapters.
- Qaf (chapter 50) through An-Nas (chapter 114) consisting of 65 chapters.
Manzil Dua BenefitsOne can get the benefits of this world and the hereafter by reciting the prayers of the destination. If one reads the Manzil prayer, then the pleasure, mercy, blessings, happiness, avoidance of accidents, avoidance of physical and mental depression, protection from spiritual diseases, etc. in the world, etc. Similarly, there are thousands of rewards of Allah in the Hereafter that can be obtained through this special and small Manzil prayer. There is a hadith of Hazrat Abdullah ibin Masood RA that there are ten verses in Surah Baqarah which are so useful that if a person recites them at night, neither Satan nor jinn enters this house and place. Someone’s house, and no one’s family will be sick. Trouble or sorrow that night, and if they are read to a man. Crazy, his condition will get better. The ten verses are these: the first four verses of the Surah, three verses in the middle (that is, the Ayat al-Kursi, and the two following verses), and the last three verses of the Surah.
How to Download Manzil Surah images?
- Load The All Dua’s
- Right Click on any Dua
- after That Click on Save Image as…..
Islami Important Duain